Your investment in the Rachel Carson Homestead will help ensure the stability of the historic structure, that we can provide tours for visitors, develop and deliver programs for children and adults. This historically significant site is the ideal place to learn about Rachel Carson’s life, accomplishments, environmental ethic, and sense of wonder.
Thank you for donating today! You may also contact us for planned-giving.
The Rachel Carson Homestead Association (RCHA) is a Section 501(c)3 nonprofit and a donation or gift to RCHA may qualify as a charitable deduction for federal income tax purposes.
Memberships are investments that help preserve the legacy of Rachel Carson by sustaining the Homestead and its programs.
Individual membership benefits include:
- Free admission to the Homestead*
- Invitation to members only events
- By appointment access to archives and library
- Discounted individualized programs
- First chance at event volunteering
- Being part of Rachel Carson’s legacy
For more information and to become a member, click here.